RadioSoft, Inc. is your “One Stop Shop”...
...for all things FCC Licensing and Frequency Coordination. We will prepare, coordinate and file ALL your Part 90 FCC license applications, Low band through Microwave, coordinated by experienced professionals.
File through AASHTO for Public Safety; AAA or MRFAC for Business licensing.
We accept applications via this website, phone, fax, email, or our free software, RadioForms.
We Can Help!
- Register your agency or company with the FCC CORES systems for your FCC Registration Number.
- File your Notification of Construction – Schedule K electronically through our system.
- File your waiver for late renewal within 30 days after your license has expired.
- File your Petition for Reconsideration if your license has fallen into Termination Pending status for failure to file your Notification of Construction.
- File Experimental License applications through FCC OET.
Click here for our simple form and here for our credit card authorization sheet.